Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Bea Alonzo

Bea Alonzo is one of the most admired young actresses in the Philippines today.
In early 2003, she caused quite a stir among critics and teleserye buffs alike, receiving critical acclaim for her performance as awkward nerdy girl turned feisty law student Katrina Argos in ABS-CBN’s Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay. Her convincing portrayal of a 21-year old in spite of being only 15 at the time and her strong chemistry with on-screen partner, John Lloyd Cruz brought kilig surges to every household in the Philippines and abroad. The overwhelming response of the “accidental teleserye couple” was unexpected. The two are now known as one of the country’s “hottest loveteam”. Not only known for their sizzling chemistry but for their powerful acting prowess.The media quickly took notice of her sheer talent. The Philippine Star’s columnist Ricky Lo was once quoted, “she acts with the intensity of a veteran even if she’s actually a relative greenhorn.” In Star Studio magazine’s October 2003 issue, Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay co-director Don Cuaresma exclaimed that Bea has “the masa appeal of Sharon Cuneta, the intensity of Maricel Soriano, and the acting range of Lorna Tolentino.”

People don’t really know what it is. Where she gets the spirit or the motivation for the gripping performances. Maybe it’s her obvious passion for acting, whatever it is she plays the role with such complexity, precision and depth. With her emotions mirroring in her eyes.

After Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay, she remains to be popular among teleserye fans in the Philippines and abroad with her follow-up dramas: It Might Be You and Ikaw Ang Lahat Sa Akin. Her fourth drama with John Lloyd Cruz, Maging Sino Ka Man, is currently doing well.

Source: www.bea-alonzo.com

17 comments:

leslieav08 said...

sobrang ganda tlga neto c bea.. gwabeh!! tska c mariel rodriguez! ktgs d best!!

bea-alonzofan said...

BEA is really beautiful inside and out.Cybertropa/LaBERs loves her so much.

kim said...

Bea is one of the most beautiful,humble,sweet and kind person.KeEp It Up!

Valarie said...

Mmm i think thats very great of Bea congragulations and keep it up my dear Bea. Surely you are very humble, human, kind,loving and above all caring!
All i have for you is just to tell you that you really inspire many especially me as an individual. I must admit that you are a great role moedel and love upon manys life.Keep it up we are here for you an d you too are there for us. Its my prayer and greatest wish that one day i will join you and be a super-star as you are now. Success Oh.

Franco said...

ang ganda mo tska ikaw na sana ang gf ko kahit pangarap lang ok na lang sa akin Franco from aikido team

Franco said...

Ang ganda mo bea by da way im Franco from aikido team sana ikaw na lang ang naging gf ko kahit sa pangarap na lang

CyAh said...

Hay. Im A big fan of Bea. I really love the way she acts. She has inspired me to act.hahahah. Muwahz. Oh and yah. My dream is to visit da Phillipeans some day and meet Bea Alonzo. Hahaha. Muwahz again.

John said...

Surely you are very humble, human, kind,loving and above all caring!YOU CAN MAKE IT I KNOW YOU HAVE A GOAL TO ACHIEVE

John said...

form BOSIRE; YOU WILL MAKE IT ALONZO

miranda said...

Keep moving on Bea. We love you no matter what. But for health reasons, try to slim down a bit. That's for your own good.

I love you, love you, love you and love you. And I love You So!!!

grace,kenya said...

Congratulations Bea, you are great your work is perfect.

alunjah said...

I think, anything you do, you do perfectly.keep it up.

alunjah said...

when I was a little boy, I used to love the name "ALONZO" and that was my n/name at high school!

alunjah said...

I think, anything you do, you do perfectly.keep it up.

alunjah said...

I think, anything you do, you do perfectly.keep it up.

alunjah said...

Bea, I think the think that i can associate with you is the "HONEY"
I love your stage characters,
I love your appearance,
ah!I Just love anything about you!

alunjah said...

I think, anything you do, you do perfectly.keep it up.